Hello everyone!
I'm currently working on a classic Tales of Pirates private server and the server is now ready for testing.
I'm looking for experienced TOP / PKO players who would like to help test the server and report bugs before the official launch.
Test phase rates:
Final server rates:
The website already has a launcher that downloads the full client and checks for updates automatically.
During testing, players can also add Item Mall points to their accounts through the website for testing purposes.
Website / Launcher:
If you have experience with Tales of Pirates / Pirate King Online and would like to help test the server, feel free to join.
Any bug reports, balance feedback or suggestions are welcome.
I'm currently working on a classic Tales of Pirates private server and the server is now ready for testing.
I'm looking for experienced TOP / PKO players who would like to help test the server and report bugs before the official launch.
Test phase rates:
- EXP x5
- Fairy EXP x5
- Drop x5
Final server rates:
- EXP x1
The website already has a launcher that downloads the full client and checks for updates automatically.
During testing, players can also add Item Mall points to their accounts through the website for testing purposes.
Website / Launcher:
If you have experience with Tales of Pirates / Pirate King Online and would like to help test the server, feel free to join.
Any bug reports, balance feedback or suggestions are welcome.